Today, there are many parental control and spy apps available and Famisafe is one of them. If you are someone who is looking for a functional and reliable spy app, you first need to check out Auto Forward reviews on different platforms to ensure it really works.
“When you are trying to collect accurate information, you cannot trust unreliable apps that have bugs, intrusive ads, or may reveal the fact that you are trying to spy.”
This is why we did a brief Famisafe review to find out whether the app really works and here is what we learned. Yes, the app works and enables you to spy on a phone without having in your possession.
It is a user-friendly app which allows you to access social media, call logs, IMs, texts, and more but doesn’t include support for tracking Viber and BBM.
Key Features of Famisafe
The main features that make Famisafe a good option for those who are considering different spy apps include:
- You can track the target phone remotely as the app works in the background
- You can track SMS messages along with iMessage and emails
- Ability to track and record calls along with phone numbers and call duration
- Ability to monitor social media apps including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
- GPS shares a real-time location with an accuracy of 50 feet
- Ability to remotely lock the device and uninstall the app
- There is a stealth camera for taking pictures remotely
- Track all installed and running apps on the target device
- Access to device diagnostics including WiFi connection, Bluetooth, IMEI number, and battery life
What’s Good About Famisafe App?
- Feature Rich – When it comes to features, Famisafe offers a wide range of functionalities that is enough to serve your purpose. However, it falls short when it comes to competing with the top spying apps such as mSpy.
- User-Friendly – The app has a very user-friendly and intuitive dashboard which is convenient to use, even by those parents and spouses who are non-tech savvy people. It enables you to monitor cellphones with ease.
- Platform Agnostic – Famisafe is available on both popular mobile platforms including iOS and Android. It doesn’t matter what operating system target phone is running, Famisafe will get the information for you.
- Affordable – With pricing of less than $30 a month, Famisafe is relatively affordable but you can find more economical options than this app if you are on a budget.
- Fast Download – The app can be downloaded using Over-The-Air (OTA) link which makes it easy for the users to install the app without having to jump through a lot of hoops.
What’s Bad About Famisafe App?
- Some Apps Are Excluded – There are few apps which you won’t be able to track if you are relying on Famisafe. For instance, if you want to spy on BBM or Viber, there is no support for monitoring those IM apps.
- Lacks Geofencing – Geofencing is a highly useful feature that allows parents to define safe zones for their children so when they enter or leave those locations, you get a notification. Unfortunately, the feature isn’t available on Famisafe.
Overall, Famisafe is a solid app that offers the right combination of affordability, reliability, and performance but with some caveats.
If you are looking for an alternative that can track all IMs along with having a geofencing feature, mSpy is another affordable spy app you can trust. Whatever app you choose, make sure that your loved ones, especially your children, stay safe and secure.