Imagine waking up to Tony Stark’s J.A.R.V.I.S wishing you a good day with a cup of hot tea kept right next to your bed or helping you with complicated assignments? Wouldn’t that be thrilling? The day isn’t far away when robotics would take over and serve humans with automated assistance regularly. Even though the technology is still in infancy, we have come a long way with remarkable advancements already made in this domain.
According to reports, Chatbots will power 85% of customer service by 2020. 44% of executives believe that AI’s most crucial benefit lies in the fact that it can be used to make important business decisions. Now that the stats look promising, and the world is gradually heading towards a new tomorrow, let’s take a look at the top five Artificial Intelligence technologies making their presence felt this year.
She is agile, user-friendly and helpful for a lot of reasons.
“Siri is more like a girl next door or a helpful neighbor who is willing to assist you in wrapping up daily chores seamlessly.”
Check out the exclusive features of this state-of-the-art AI technology.
- The pseudo-intelligent digital personal assistant helps its users find crucial information, gives directions and adds events to the calendar for future reminders.
- She utilizes machine learning technology to predict or answer natural-language questions in a better and smarter way.
- Apart from all these, SIRI reminds you to make all important calls, reads the last message on your behalf, and finishes an incomplete sentence and more.
If you have missed out on exploring Tesla’s AI Intelligence, then you have missed out on a major deal of technological advancement in your life.
Talking of predictive features and technology-driven intelligence, Tesla cars have some of the most breathtaking features. Let’s take a look:
- The autopilot offers advanced sensor coverage with 8 surround cameras providing 360 degrees of visibility around the car and up to 250 meters of range.
- It enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically within its lane.
- Navigating on Autopilot suggests lane changes to optimize your route and make adjustments following the current traffic situation.
- Apart from that, the all-new onboard computer offers processing power with an increased efficiency ranging up to 40 times the computing power of the previous generation.
3. Amazon Alexa
Think AI, think Alexa. This is essentially the bottom line if we are to talk about the advancements made in the field of Artificial Intelligence. From providing digital businesses with a competitive advantage to taking predictive responses to the next level of success, here’s everything Alexa has to offer you.
- Alexa helps in finding your phone.
- It tunes your guitar; how cool is that.
- Controls your smart home efficiently.
- It has in-built Bluetooth speakers as well.
- Guess what? It orders products online on your behalf
Microsoft’s digital assistant Cortana aims at helping its users get things done more smartly. To get started, you need to select the Cortana icon in the taskbar or insert command in the search bar. Try asking “what can you do” and the AI would display a myriad of activities it is capable of doing.
Here’s what Cortana offers its users:
- Gives you reminders based on people, places and time.
- Tracks flights, interests and teams.
- Manages your calendar and keeps you updated.
- It opens any application on your system.
- Plays music, radio stations, and podcasts.
- Sends texts and emails.
- Finds out facts, stats, relevant sources, and other information.
- Creates and manages lists of activities.
The catchphrase of Cogito “ELEVATE THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE” says it all. Co-founded by Dr. Sandy Pentland and Joshua Feast, this AI technology is said to be one of the most powerful examples of behavioral adaptation.
Let’s check out what Cogito has in store for its users.
- AI detects human signals and provides live behavioral guidance.
- Engages members and improves business outcomes in a much efficient manner.
- The fusion of behavioral science and machine learning improves customer interaction.
6. John Paul
This is yet another striking example of powerful AI ruling 2019. The innovative and highly ranked luxury concierge company leverages the potential of cutting-edge technology to serve its clients with the best AI experience ever.
Let’s check out what are they up to:
- The company utilizes AI mechanisms to power the concierge services for millions of clients via some of the global big shots like Air France, Orange, and VISA.
- The predictive interface allows the company to analyze and understand their client’s preferences or desires keenly.
Even its AI is a pretty cool one and loves to “chill” like a boss. Netflix provides highly accurate and predictive technology based on consumer’s reaction to movies and web series.
Here’s how it works:
The AI reminds users of an approaching date of subscription payment, free trial offers and latest additions in the block in a smarter way.
“The Netflix AI analyses thousands of records to suggest films based on the viewers’ previous preferences and reactions.”
There’s good news for the techies worldwide. Nest and Google Home have joined together to form Google Home. The latest AI innovation from Nest offers the following features:
- It can now be voice-controlled by Alexa.
- Nest uses behavioral algorithms to predictively learn about the smart home in terms of heating and cooling preferences.
- As part of its latest addition, the device now includes a collection of other products like the Nest cameras.
To Wrap Up
Now that you know about the most potent and powerful examples of Artificial Intelligence, identify the one that would suit your niche the best and welcome home a powerful alternative to human intelligence. Lest we forget, this is a world of wonder, technological advancements and man-made machines that could be our voice of expression down the road.
William Shell a programming language assignment writer and Enthusiastic blogger also associated with a reputed company for the past couple of years. Here, he delivers assignment help to students on their requests. William is also dedicated to helping students with subject matters related to Computer and Networking.