Businesses cannot run without communication, and if you’re running a business with international clients, a regular landline system won’t do. Communication plays a key role in all business aspects, and that’s why effective communication is the core of all the business processes. Effective business communication keeps the employees connected and boosts productivity by up to 25%.
Here is what else good communication does to business:
- Builds a strong team
- Encourages and boosts feedback
- Improves collaboration
- Boosts customer relationship
- Helps with enforcing rules
To enjoy all these benefits while avoiding foot-long bills, VoIP phone service has become a popular option for businesses. To save your time and effort of making the best pick, we have brought you one of the trending VoIP phone service – AxVoice.
Keeping in mind the increasing demands of businesses, AxVoice presents itself as a sound option. Let’s take a look at the features and other details of this VoIP phone service:
AxVoice VoIP Phone Service
AxVoice is a popular VoIP phone service that could substantially save you the phone bills. Axvoice offers:
- More than 30 incoming and outgoing features
- Affordable pricing plans for local and long-distance calls
- Excellent call quality
- Remote management of call
From maintaining flexibility to easy integration with office systems to substantial savings, Axvoice covers all aspects of business communication, ensuring that it is the best decision you would ever make for your business.
Now lets a look at the vast variety of Axvoice features. Axvoice VoIP phone service offers users with advanced incoming and outgoing calling features.
Let’s briefly take a look at each of them:
AxVoice’s business and residential plans let users enjoy a range of advanced features without additional charges:
- AxVoice lets you access logs of all the incoming, outgoing, and missed calls.
- There is no need to use a touchtone phone if you have a softphone app installed on your phone.
- You can make unlimited calls to other AxVoice numbers using the free in-network calling feature.
- Also, you don’t have to dial shortcodes to access voicemail or change phone settings. You can access your voicemail through any web browser. You will get an automated alert via email for every voicemail you receive.
- There is no need to buy another VoIP line if you already have one. You can use your VoIP device after configuration and then set up the AxVoice line.
Call Forwarding Features
AxVoice has smartly covered all the aspects of call forwarding so the users can never miss a call:
- The best call forwarding feature of this VoIP phone service is the failover feature. This way, you can take calls from a specified number or cell phone if there is a power outage.
- You can redirect unanswered calls to particular numbers and even set the order of sequential call ringing on three devices.
- It is not always possible to sit at a desk to attend calls. If you cannot take calls from your VoIP number, you can redirect them to your smartphone, landline, or voicemail. You could even revert the setting and then set time and data limitations to scheduling calls.
Incoming Call Features
AxVoice VoIP phone service surpasses other VoIP providers by offering impressive incoming call features:
- You can see the caller ID of the person calling you by activating the Caller ID name feature
- You can block anonymous or unwanted numbers by adding them to AxVoice’s blacklist.
- The Simultaneous Ring feature never lets you miss a call. This allows the incoming calls to ring on particular numbers so you can attend your important calls from anywhere.
- You can block unwanted calls with a single click.
- You can set distinctive ringtones for every additional VoIP you have to avoid confusion.
- The call-waiting feature lets you switch between two calls without disconnecting any one of them if you are on a call already.
- You can pick particular calls with the call filter feature. The feature lets you redirect the calls to a specified number.
- The Do-not-disturb feature lets you redirect your incoming calls on your VoIP to voicemail on specified days for a predefined time limit. You could use this feature on selected days, too.
Outbound Call Features
Here are all the outbound call features of AxVoice VoIP phone service:
- While the callers wait for their turn online, you can indulge them with some music on hold.
- You can block your caller ID from displaying on the other person’s phone and add extra privacy.
- You can also enjoy the international call blocking feature.
- You could even choose from different alternate caller IDs for your VoIP phone.
- AxVoice allows you to switch to low-bandwidth codecs like G.729, GSM, G.711u, and G.711a when your internet connection acts out.
- There is no need to dial area codes for dialling 7, 10, and 11-digit from your VoIP number.
- You can contact authorities in case of an emergency and use enhanced 911 or e911 support. You will get help right away.
Users are available with three user plans at different price ranges. Users could go with annual or monthly payment options:
Here is a breakdown of AxVoice VoIP phone service’s residential and business VoIP plans:
Residential VoIP Plans
Business VoIP Plans
Customer Support Service
In case of any query or complaint, you have to submit a ticket through AxVoice’s official website. The customer support team will contact you through email and resolve your issues. The website offers plenty of installation guides for your assistance.
- Simple to set up and use
- Third-party softphone apps let you use AxVoice on your phone
- You can use your current number or get a new local number
- There is a 15-day money-back guarantee
- Customer support service is not available 24/7
- There are a few limitations with a money-back guarantee
- The service does not offer a trial version
- The unlimited plan has a limitation of 3000 minutes
Now with the communication demands increasing day by day, it makes sense to invest in an efficient VoIP phone service to ensure effective and streamlined communication and business operations. AxVoice has been successful so far in providing excellent call quality and customer service.
So, after testing the service, we found AxVoice to be an impressive VoIP option with a good range of features and an affordable price range. Though there are a few cons, the benefits surpass the few drawbacks. So, whether you have a small home set up or an established business, you can try out this VoIP service.